Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Got my hid's installed on my 2011 e350 6000k looks great. I Got The kit made for mercedes and luxury cars that gives no error, no capicitors needed!!. Got it Installed it at my friends shop in staten island NY the install took 1 hour. If anyone is intrested in these kits contact my friends shop tell him JP refered you from benz forum.

shop- Cl motor sports - 718-494-1930
www.clmotorsporsny.com

Attachments

·
Registered
'11 350 4matic-AMG Wheels-Tint-Debadge-Clear Side Markers-Spoiler-HID's-VIM-Sprint Boost
56 Posts
Congrats!!! I love my 5000k's too. What a difference!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! yea i love it you can see so much better and they match my led hockey stick lights(bottom drl) just ordered non error led's for the drl and lics plate lights. Also Today I got my sidemarkers blacked out with film and 20% tint all around.

Attachments

·
Registered
'11 350 4matic-AMG Wheels-Tint-Debadge-Clear Side Markers-Spoiler-HID's-VIM-Sprint Boost
56 Posts
Thanks! yea i love it you can see so much better and they match my led hockey stick lights(bottom drl) just ordered non error led's for the drl and lics plate lights. Also Today I got my sidemarkers blacked out with film and 20% tint all around.
NICE looking car!!! Congrats!

I was driving home from the Flyer's vs. Rangers game tonight and another White E-Series, pulls up next to me going 70mph. I said "holy sh#t" that is a good looking car :) :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2011 E350 COUPE - DIAMOND WHITE
16 Posts
NICE RIDE

Hot looking sedan! I wonder when they will make clear side markers for the Coupe? I have only seen them for the sedans. Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hot looking sedan! I wonder when they will make clear side markers for the Coupe? I have only seen them for the sedans. Enjoy your ride!
I SWEAR by my clear side markers...A++++++++++++++++++. 100% improvement!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
CLS63 AMG Performance Pkg
16 Posts
Awesome. I didn't get HID with my 2010 coupe...

Does this kit simply plug into the existing wiring and fits into the existing lens?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
2011 E-Class Iridium Silver Luxury Model
10 Posts
They do look great. I've seen them on eBay. How difficult are they to install? I just ended my ML 320 lease and got the 2011 E350 in Iridium Silver. Thanks.

·
Registered
2011 E-Class Iridium Silver Luxury Model
10 Posts
I tried contacting Cl Motorsports but got no answer. I left a number to call but still haven't heard back from them. Are they still in business? Thanks.

·
Registered
1999 SL500 1995 SL500 2011 E350
126 Posts
Just got my 5000k kit from hidsrus.com. Any tips for the install? Looks like the left splash shield needs to be removed. Anyone DIY??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where did you purchase your kit? I like the fact that the caps are built-in Tnx. M

Just Got my hid's installed on my 2011 e350 6000k looks great. I Got The kit made for mercedes and luxury cars that gives no error, no capicitors needed!!. Got it Installed it at my friends shop in staten island NY the install took 1 hour. If anyone is intrested in these kits contact my friends shop tell him JP refered you from benz forum.

shop- Cl motor sports - 718-494-1930
www.clmotorsporsny.com

·
Registered
See my sig
68 Posts
OP...lets see the cutoff line pattern of the non-HID housing with HID conversion kit. Is there alot of glare?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got mine installed past weekend. They look great...along with led city lights, clear corners w/ leds....it looks so sharp!!! I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
See my sig
68 Posts
Here are some pics....Let me know what you guys think
Love it!! :thumbsup:

Btw...what did u use for the front inner lights? Good match to the HIDs....or is it just an over-exposed pic that looks like the colors match?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love it!! :thumbsup:

Btw...what did u use for the front inner lights? Good match to the HIDs....or is it just an over-exposed pic that looks like the colors match?
I used xenon white leds to replace the inner city lights and the same xenon white leds for the clear bumper lights. The HIDs i got from iJDM toy, however make sure you also get the canbus error decoder for the HID kit, without it, my HIDs were flickering and blinking and would not stay on.

Good luck!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I used xenon white leds to replace the inner city lights and the same xenon white leds for the clear bumper lights. The HIDs i got from iJDM toy, however make sure you also get the canbus error decoder for the HID kit, without it, my HIDs were flickering and blinking and would not stay on.

Good luck!

where did you buy your city lights and what bulb, also how many k's HID and what brand ?

·
Registered
2002 CLK 430
1 Posts
HIDSRUS on CLK 430

I just installed the H1 Bulb 6000k 55w set on the fogs of my CLK and the install was fairly simple and looks great. Thought I would post some pictures for you all to see. I'm very happy with the results of the kit from HIDsRUS. The bulbs are pulling 6.2 amps of power and the ballast can handle up to 10 so there was no need for a relay which was nice. No flicker at all yet.

The Package.

The Install

No Headlights on here. Just Fogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts