Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'01 S500,'02 CLK 430
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the lowest price for this grille I have seen so many different prices. I want the CL style not the smaller one. I'm sorry I know this is a old subject but I don't want to waste my money$$$$$$$

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Ok, well by your post it seems you might be a little confused. There are 3 main grills that are talked about here:

1. Big Star Grill (guess that's what you'd call it).

2. 6.5" Big Star Grill (this is a newer one)

3. CL Style Grill (this is the biggest)

I think the cheapest price for the 6.5 (and also the lower model) is at f.o.r.m.y.m.e.r.c.e.d.e.s .c.o.m. They have both priced there at $249. I'm not too sure about pricing on the CL Style grill though. Someone else can help you with that.

So by you asking what the best price on the 6.5" CL Style grill, you can see how that might be a bit hard to answer.

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
174 Posts
Go with the 6.5.

The other one is just too big.

I will post pics as soon as I put it on the NEW CLK 55 AMG

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
I forget who I'm quoting here but someone said that the CL style grill "makes the car look like it has down syndrome". Laughed me ass off. [:D]

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
174 Posts
BrooklynCLK - 3/1/2005 7:31 PM

I forget who I'm quoting here but someone said that the CL style grill "makes the car look like it has down syndrome". Laughed me ass off. [:D]

He was reffering to the other grill not the 6.5.

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Thats what I said, lol.

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
haha that was me. I stole it from a friend who was describing Liv Tyler. Hope noone took offense [:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts