Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,<br>
<br>
I posted a notice in this forum several months back regarding the sale of the above, but I wasn't able to deliver immediately as the cars in question hadn't been disassembled. Now that they have been dismantled, I have the following available for immediate shipment:<br>
<br>
560SL parts:<br>
Left door, $150<br>
Trunk Lid, $150<br>
Softtop hatch, $100<br>
Set of quarter panels (with or without frame/unibody--hit on front right side. CA Junk title). $350<br>
Miscellaneous controls, electronics, and suspension parts. $10-$200<br>
Soft-top in serviceable condition, with frame, $150.<br>
Hardtop in excellent condition. $250<br>
<br>
All body parts are painted white and are in very fine condition.<br>
<br>
380SL parts:<br>
Complete blue interior in good condition, ask for individual pieces and condition (prices range from $15-$375, shipping additional)<br>
Engine parts<br>
Mirrors<br>
<br>
Many of these parts are suitable for all 107 cars.<br>
<br>
I also have a complete power top mechanism for the 107, although it is expensive.<br>
<br>
Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need a part

Hi, I was wondering what year the 380SL is. I do need a dash in blue do you have one available that is not scratched or cracked, etc. (In Good Condition) and if so how much?<br> <br> Thanks,<br> <br> Ryan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I need a part

The dash is in excellent condition with no cracks, scratches, dents, or fading. It will include the glovebox door and speaker grilles.<br> <br> The SL is an '83.<br> <br> Reply to my e-mail link for pricing. I would have replied to you via e-mail, but you didn't leave an address, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greetings, <br>
<br>
I need the chrome part that sets on top of the body just above the door handles and right behind the seat shoulder. This is the chrome part that the shoulder strap part of the seat belt goes through and catches the belt when released. If you have this email or call me please.<br>
<br>
Thanks much,<br>
<br>
Robert Ray<br>
310.831.4462<br>
[email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a zebrano wood console (just the section around the shifter) and the chrome portion of the ash tray in excellent condition?<br>
<br>
Thank you for your response to my engine swap querry.<br>
<br>
Cliff

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mark, <br> sorry, since I couldn't see your email info, I had to post it here.<br> <br> Would you please reply to me directly:<br> [email protected]<br> <br> I am interesteed in complete power top mechanism for the 107.<br> <br> Thnaks,<br> KT<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi I'm restoring an 1974 MB SL (107 chasis), but the seats are in very crummy conditions, besides that it was crashed in the front rigth side, so some other parts that you offers might interest me, special the front headlight assembly right and the decoration at the right end of the bumper.<br> i'll love to know if you have the central panel, because it is teared.<br> Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am in need of the folllowing for my 560 SL. Please let me know of price and availability.<br>
<br>
1) Drivers side lighted sun visor<br>
2) Third brake light <br>
(maybe more -- I'll have to check)<br>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts