Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen one of these for sale before! The very cool Caro wagon conversion of the 560. Thought you might enjoy, and I hope someone here has the (I'm sure, significant) funds to go snatch it up and tell us all about it! Here's the link to the outfit that's offering it:

https://stuartparrcollection.com/car/1990-mercedes-560-tel-estate-by-caro/

Apologies in advance if this is old news... I'm in a hurry and chose to share without doing an extensive search. 2-61.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
how much

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
When a place in New York says "enquire", you know it's over priced. Normal Americans don't use the Queen's English.
We use 'murican.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The friend of mine who passed this along to me did enquire, and the number they came away with was around $110K, U.S. (I have not verified.) That didn't surprise me, given the room for negotiation that's likely there. Given the prices for the unique vehicles at the Youngtimer auction in Germany within the last year, that might be market correct. Hard to value a unique thing like this.

Please someone buy it? I'll throw in a freshly rebuilt EZL?! ;-)

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
zilver zender rear end is much nicer

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I once saw a rendering (or real photo, it I doubt it) of a black widebody wagon. I can’t find that pic anywhere. That looked super cool.

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Good luck getting $50k for that

It’s not sporty , the only desirable w126 are the sports models like amg and Widebody

·
Registered
18 Posts
The friend of mine who passed this along to me did enquire, and the number they came away with was around $110K, U.S. (I have not verified.) That didn't surprise me, given the room for negotiation that's likely there. Given the prices for the unique vehicles at the Youngtimer auction in Germany within the last year, that might be market correct. Hard to value a unique thing like this.
I enquired yesterday, it's $95k they want not $110k

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts