Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am posting this new thread at the right forum. I recently did the major repair on my 1988 560 sel that was involved in an accident. While doing that I gained lot of tchnical infromation on repair. At the same time I am gaining lot of knowlagde about the mercedes repair.

So, I am creating this new thread for those folks who has mercedes and has some repair problems. Now I have develop this hobby of mercedes repair. I have some car repair tools. What I am suggesting is this. If you live nearby in Nothern Virginia area and you also have hobby of car repair, we can contact each other and help each other to get our car fixed cheaper without going to expensive mechanic shop. We can share our knowladge, space and tools to fix our cars. Remember this just going to be our hobby no body will charge any money this just our hobby. At this time I also fixing my Isuzu Rodeo.

So let us start our own mercedes repair hobby club. We might hold our own weekly or monthly hobby meeting and meet socially.

If you guys like this idea email me or send PM.

!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINKS FOLKS LET US MAKE IT REALITY THAT WILL BENIFIT US IN ECONOMIC HARDSHIP!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts