Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 560SEL in southern California. The trans shit the bed, won't go into 4'th gear. 300,000 miles. any offer accepted, it's two months out of registration. has some body damage. black on black leather. Salvage title. 4 year old $600 fuel distributer. I love this car, but I cannot fix it myself.

If you don't want to buy it, give me an estimate on what I could possibly sell it for. I really don't want to send it to the crusher for $200.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be happy if this benz got a new life, with someone with the means to restore it's functionality. I don't have the means to do a trans swap at this time.

·
Registered
1988 560SL Currently, 1972 350SL (RIP)
403 Posts
Might be worth throwing it on ebay, setting the starting price to the lowest you’d take and see what happens. I’m sure somebody would scoop it up for parts that lives near you. Maybe craigslist if you aren’t thinking auction and want to meet the person buying it for whatever reason. I don’t really see parts cars do well here but who knows. Wish you luck! Pictures always help even if not a beautiful car. People want to see how the interior looks, rust issues, etc even if a parts car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts