Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I saw this one a few days ago... It is truly much closer to Greensboro or Winston Salem NC than Charlotte NC. Unusual to see around these parts!

Two things bother me, the ip cluster ( looking at the rest of the car, needles?), and the price...

IIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF someone is serious, I would be willing to check it out for fuel money! It's about 225 miles round trip from me....

·
9,038 Posts
Poor pictures to really say much, but the needles look too faded for a 20k mile car. Also the S600(?) wheels look tacky.

·
9,038 Posts
Age and exposure fades the needles. Not mileage.
Thats obvious, but at 20k miles over 26 years you would figure the car was stored, right? I can't imagine a a car being sitting outside for 26 years uncovered with only 20k miles on it.

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even the most orange needles and faceplates still tend to look on the faded side due to the color/light overexposure by many low end/phone cameras.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I actually really like US spec w126 AMG's. The super large bumpers make the body kit look heavier or something. 20k wouldn't be a bad price if it were in as good or better condition than it looks, which is almost never the case. I also don't like the fact that the pictures are almost 2 years old... although I guess the camera is probably set wrong, given that it's light at 1am.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts