Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

500sel for sale (has custom headers, will not sell just headers)

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  HeirKranz 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Hi.Nice looking MB. Must move out pretty good. I've been looking for a place that sells headers for these cars.Do you know of anyone or do they have to be custom made like these. If so do you know of anyone who does this? I'd be interested in the car if I lived closer.Cheers!

#3 ·
i think that there are some users in the w126 that make them (or have had them made) and would know better than I. Cmon the car would make it up there, fly down and have fun in Fl for a while and then enjoy the road trip all the way back to Canada!!!

#4 · (Edited)
bump, car is still for sale----any offers accepted

new tranny, headers, chain and rail replacement, new oil rails, new valve seals (lot of work) euro headlamps!!

good donor driveline if needed---pm me
link does not work but will email pics or be happy to show the car

#5 ·
OK I have decided to pull the drivetrain within the next month or so and entertaining offers from anyone for the shell---anyone want to buy and haul off a gen one sel body??? I also have an extra set of doors for it,

I will only be taking the engine and tranny, fuel pump, and euro Headlamps--- all other parts will be left on the car

I will probably not be stripping a car so it will have all the woodgrain, electronics etc---has some electrical gremlins and the usuall trunk leak and rear windshield separation problems---pm me with your email addy for pics----recent paint but clear is starting to peel

good title, 1982 380sel body ---let me know, I have to get it off my property

#10 · (Edited)
Parting her out now for sure! no motor and tranny---

OK anyone need an interior---grey mb tex-- about 8 years old replaced by an interior place here--- full seats front and back

Brakes??

also the zebrano woodgrain is in decent condition--- I am parting her out---last to go will be the doors, glass, and body parts--pm me for info or to haul the whole car off with the clean title if you want for $400 with a set of bundts

what I'm keeping----- radiator, motor and tranny, engine electrics, ac controls, fuel pump, headlights, side skirts, wheels

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.