Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

541 - 551 of 551 Posts

·
Registered
koenig specials
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #541
well the efi, is the main selling point.

2500€ i find a good price point for the quality of the product. the stuff itself isnt cheap. and thats whit everything included all you need.

yes i realy have an idea of an intake, whit a throtle body, but it realy is impossible to offer it for under 2k whit efi,

·
Premium Member
63,159 Posts
I don't see a way to replace the CIS with a reliable system while providing more power for less than $5K. Maybe not even that cheap.

Same Bosch system is in Ferraris, Porsches, Bentleys, Rolls, and other high performance cars. Many engineers an tuning companies have looked at it through the decades and it is a no-go for cheap replacement.

·
Registered
koenig specials
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
what you are comparing to is not even close what this is,

the ecu is almost the same price as that efi kit.

i mean what you are saying we should do it under 2000$ thats 1700€ , basicly means i have to lose money on every kit, and are forced to go bankrupt?

·
Registered
Too many to list
8,799 Posts
I Am saying if you want to have multiple customers buy this , you Need to find different way to get it back under $2000, otherwise you might only find 5-10 customers willing to pay a bigger price , and will go bankrupt anyway from selling just few products.

I understand that parts cost is high so you’ll need to find cheaper cost parts

·
Registered
koenig specials
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
i understand where you are coming from realy i do.

but the efi that you can put on older american engines is a whole lot of different than what we offer.
you realy cant compare the 2.

i mean hendrik has been doing this for over 10 years now, and he is still here.
i can tell you from my experience and all stuff ive seen from him hendrik and learned from him.
the quality is just amazing. not to praise into the heavens cause ime working whit him.

but ime actuactly serious, he puts so much efforts in even the tinyiest of details, you can tell from just looking at the twin turbo engine, that it could have been built by a supercar builder.

yes if you build an efi kit yourself it will be cheaper than buying it from some 1, but thats whit everything , you have to custom fab every single part that will take a considerable amount of time also.

we whant to offer quality products where we stand behind.

·
Premium Member
63,159 Posts
Hennessey out of Texas has three systems to boost hp and torque. The 850, 1000, and the new 1200 at roughly $20K, $35K, and $50K+ respectively.

They posted this run a couple of days ago...

541 - 551 of 551 Posts