Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ONLY HAVE 5 KITS AND THESE ARE THE ORIGINAL CM60RS BODY KITS. (FRONT AND REAR BUMBER, NOT ADD ON, AND SIDESKIRTS)! THESE ARE LIMITED EDITION, SO EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOU WANT A SET! IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE GO TO THE GALLERIES!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Installation

I've heard that the installation is a pain in the ass.<br> <br> Requires, different fenders, fog lamps, etc. etc.<br> <br> Labor intensive.<br> <br> Is this true? Can you reccommend a shop in No. CA to install it?<br> <br> Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Installation

it's very simple. just paint and it should just bolt on to the factory holes. foglamps are different but included, and there is NO other modifications (fenders etc). in Sacramento you can go to MOVADO, or call MBNZ and ask who they recommend for a body shop. It's just like factory parts!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
go to this url:

http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=66&parentID=31&subname=CLK_CM60_RS&parentname=W208_CLK_Class

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well well well, what do we have hear, sounds like a bogus dealer trying to sell rip off body kits, $4k we import direct from Carlsson and these cost almost $4k, but I know guys in Canada and Asia are reproducing them, <br> <br> Let me break this one to you, the original kit is the worse fitting piece of shit hands down, you may ask how do I know, well I persoanlly installed 5 yes 5 kits in the Northeast, now since this seems like such a great deal send some real pics of the kit and it's packaging and part numbers , anyone can feel free to email me to verify this one, and if your not a dealer why would you go invest $20,000 in the worse fittng paper mache off an aero kit that if you cough to hard it cracks.<br> <br> Well for $4k Ill take all five, good luck, post some pictures on your car pal, do you even realize the cutting involved in this install, and no If you think this fits like OE Mercedes Parts, then MB would be out of buinsness by now.<br> <br> Oh by the way 15 kits were made worldwide, 5 came to the states and we got all of them, whats out there now be very careful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts