Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Somebody mentioned 4Mercedes in Recommended repair shops topic. Just took my car (CL500 04) from 4Mercedes (Welcome to 4Mercedes.com) after they performed service. I dropped the car on thursday and mileage was 53931 and the tank was half full. On friday Marco (CEO and also mechanic - german guy) called me and said that the car still not ready and some parts will be available only monday morning. I said that's fine and waited till monday. Monday afternoon I received a call from him and went to pick up the car. Looks like everything works fine but for whatever reason my tank is empty and my odometer is 54300!!! Moreover I found admissions to one of the clubs in Miami under driver's seat. I haven't yet ask him what happened and how did it all happened, but going to tomorrow (tuesday). Don't even know how to react in this situation... Will appreciate any suggestions... Thanks, Alex

·
Registered
2006 C230 Sport
100 Posts
Hi all! Somebody mentioned 4Mercedes in Recommended repair shops topic. Just took my car (CL500 04) from 4Mercedes (Welcome to 4Mercedes.com) after they performed service. I dropped the car on thursday and mileage was 53931 and the tank was half full. On friday Marco (CEO and also mechanic - german guy) called me and said that the car still not ready and some parts will be available only monday morning. I said that's fine and waited till monday. Monday afternoon I received a call from him and went to pick up the car. Looks like everything works fine but for whatever reason my tank is empty and my odometer is 54300!!! Moreover I found admissions to one of the clubs in Miami under driver's seat. I haven't yet ask him what happened and how did it all happened, but going to tomorrow (tuesday). Don't even know how to react in this situation... Will appreciate any suggestions... Thanks, Alex
Wow........sounded like someone took your car out on a date night..:(....let us know what they had to say about it.

·
Registered
1998 S420
95 Posts
They put nearly 400 miles on the car over the weekend? That is not right...and they were so dumb that they left a ticket to a night club under the seat? WOW!! Charge them for a car rental.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally spoke to owner about this incident and he changed in his face when he heard about 400miles! He said that he wasn't there during the weekend and someone will definately get punished for this and this is not acceptable. He was very nice and tried to offer anything like free labour or service just to make me happy. So dispute is over.

·
Registered
99 E430, 01 E430 Sport, 00 SL500
3,266 Posts
Sherlock Holmes said something's not quite right in the story.
>>Marco (CEO and also mechanic - german guy) called me and said that the car still not ready and some parts will be available only monday morning.
How could the car be driven 400 miles if some parts were not available? What parts? Did Marco lie to keep the car for the weekend drive?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've dealt with these people once in the past, keyword here is once. The shadiest business I have ever dealth with in my life. And yet, I see people recommending them all over the MB forums. Marco, Dominique, Lana, Frank? and a few others I cant remember their names, all lied to me every single time I called them, that is during the time that they actually answered my calls. For the most part, they would not pick up, and it took me calling their local sheriff's department and having a deputy go over there to tell them to answer their f***ing phone. Their repair service did more damage than repair to the parts I sent them, and Im still out of the money I paid them for those "repairs".
What amazes me is that they are still in business!?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2mbvis
I'm not sure if the car was ready or driveable but not 100% ready - he told he needed something small and cheap... Car was driveable but one side was leaning due to problems with suspension and ABC when I left it.

nenad16
Did you talk about 4Mercedes in Ft. Lauderdale, FL?

·
Registered
99 E430, 01 E430 Sport, 00 SL500
3,266 Posts
I've dealt with these people once in the past, keyword here is once. The shadiest business I have ever dealth with in my life. And yet, I see people recommending them all over the MB forums. Marco, Dominique, Lana, Frank? and a few others I cant remember their names, all lied to me every single time I called them, that is during the time that they actually answered my calls. For the most part, they would not pick up, and it took me calling their local sheriff's department and having a deputy go over there to tell them to answer their f***ing phone. Their repair service did more damage than repair to the parts I sent them, and Im still out of the money I paid them for those "repairs".
What amazes me is that they are still in business!?
If the people who recommended the service and the people who do the service are the same people or they're associated with each other then it's fraud, criminal intent to commit fraud, mail fraud, etc. They're subject to criminal prosecution and civil lawsuits. Their computer ID's were already logged as well as their Internet Service Provider. Such information can be verified, used as evidence when legal actions are taken.

·
Registered
2001 S55 AMG
38 Posts
DO NOT!! I REPEAT DO NOT USE THEM!! THEY DO NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONES AND WHEN THEY DO THEY TELL ME TO F*^& OFF AND STOP CALLING SO MUCH, and thats not me lying! THEY WONT GIVE ME MY PART THAT I PAID FOR AND WONT REFUND MY MONEY!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! Im thinkin about calling the sherrifs also and the B.A.R to start a investigation, THEY ARE NOT BBB Accredited for a reason! MARCO IS A FAT PIECE OF "Scheisse"!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts