Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1977 450SL
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I looked at one of those a few years ago. We also have an uninsulated detached garage. Hmm, maybe I should ask Santa for one!!! I guess I could run it to warm it up and then shut it down and only run it when needed.

·
Registered
1979 450SLC
64 Posts
Good luck getting the garage warm. The wife just came back from Bergen County today and she sent me pics earlier with what I think was my wife bundled beneath scarfs and thick jackets. :)

·
Registered
1977 450SL
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have found a vacuum diagram layout in the Haynes manual I purchased. But to honest it seems to be not right compared to what I have. Is there any diagram layouts on this site? I'm trying to trace the vacuum lines and found that the EGR has two lines on it that go nowhere and another vacuum device on the firewall that has an electrical connector to it with at least two vacuum ports on it with nothing connected. I post some pics of what I'm talking about later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1977 450SL
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'm not at hoome but just found some pics of the device on the firewall and it seems to be the Ignition Cutover Valve.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts