Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea where I can get the tool used to turn the front latches to lock the top in place (or a suitable replacement).<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cindy,<br>
<br>
Check www.performanceparts.com for a set of nice chrome latch tools that are designed to stay in place. They also have a nice catolog for free with lots of goodies for your car. Located in Van Nuys not to far from you. Also check www.adsitco.com. You might call A&B Auto Parts at 323.321.3231. They are located at 17120 Figueroa St in Gardena and have lots of used SL parts. You would probably go out 190th to Fig. and turn left and they are on right side a few blocks down.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cindy,<br> <br> Check www.performanceparts.com for a set of nice chrome latch tools that are designed to stay in place. They also have a nice catolog for free with lots of goodies for your car. Located in Van Nuys not to far from you. Also check www.adsitco.com. You might call A&B Auto Parts at 323.321.3231. They are located at 17120 Figueroa St in Gardena and have lots of used SL parts. You would probably go out 190th to Fig. and turn left and they are on right side a few blocks down.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Latch Tool

You can try Sola Motor Works in Hermosa Beach. Javier is my 'guy' and can usually get me whatever I need (310) 376-7927

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like the top tool for my car!

Hi! I dont know how to get your email address, but I am desperately looking for a top tool for my 1975 450SL. I feel like I've been using toothpicks and paper towels to get that thing off. How can I get one??

Thanks!

Eric
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts