Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1990 300SE
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, sorry that I've been asking a lot of questions recently. I really did try the search feature and I've been searching for a couple of days now. Maybe I just stink at using the search feature properly. :crybaby2:

I've been trying to buy new Mercedes OEM wheels for my 420SEL and I'm shooting for stocks for my 420sel or 8-spokes even since they're the cheapest that I've seen so far. My current rims are in really bad shape with the chrome completely peeled off and everything, plus I have no spare tire, so I just thought I'd buy a new complete set of 4, and use one of my old ones as a spare.

So here's the question. What's the stock rim size for the 420SEL? I know they're 15"s but I'm unsure of their width and their ET, and the only thing stopping me from pulling a wheel off my 420SEL is the lack of a jack. I can't find it!

Thanks in advance, everyone. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1990 300SE
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your jack should be in your tire well in the trunk?
Wow, I feel really stupid now. I looked all over my trunk and inside the tire well for a scissor style jack, and so I totally missed the GIANT black metal tube that was the jack. :surrender:

Thanks, everyone for the helpful info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts