Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1959 411.110
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 411 parts source reccomendation? I need cab canvas, door tops, doors, seats, etc.; mechanical parts have proven easier to come by.

Has anyone purchased a cab canvas for a 411 recently?

Thanks;

Tom

·
Registered
1957 Unimog 30, 1999 E320, 2004 E320
352 Posts
I know I've seen a couple of sources for canvas a couple months ago, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw them. I think it was that company that make the cab corners for 406/416s but I'm pretty sure that bookmark died with my last laptop.

The only source I know of off the top of my head is from Caspar at mogparts.de.

HTH,

Jason

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I know I've seen a couple of sources for canvas a couple months ago, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw them. I think it was that company that make the cab corners for 406/416s but I'm pretty sure that bookmark died with my last laptop.

The only source I know of off the top of my head is from Caspar at mogparts.de.

HTH,

Jason

Yeah got a bunch of stuff from him some years ago including a couple tops. Not sure if he's still around or not. Good guy.

·
Registered
Unimog U421.140, cabrio and U407.100
493 Posts

·
Registered
54 401.101, 86 VW Syncro
31 Posts
Does anyone have a 411 parts source reccomendation? I need cab canvas, door tops, doors, seats, etc.; mechanical parts have proven easier to come by.

Has anyone purchased a cab canvas for a 411 recently?

Thanks;

Tom
I have been having good luck with Rainer at Willkommen bei SCHMIDT Restauration & Service. Plus he takes Paypal so the financial end of it is easier to deal with.

·
Registered
54 401.101, 86 VW Syncro
31 Posts
Ya, if that is all you are going for. Restauration Service has Mogparts beat on everything else. Way more parts and frankly easier to deal with. I have actually tried to buy from Mogparts twice and gotten two work reponses. And I am writing them in German.
So far I have gotten 3 boxes of parts from Restauration Service. No issues, no problems and great communication.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts