Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have 380se that wont start-it will if i put fuel in throttle body tho.So i replaced fuel filter-then fuel pump-checked relay by jumping its ok-so i turned key on and cracked line coming into fuel dist.lots of fuel pumping to there-so next i cracked the 8 lines on top of dist. and fuel coming up there.So now im not sure do i crack the lines on each injector? any help would be welcomed-ray

·
Registered
1985 380se,rebuilt but not running money pit..eg;Nice yard/lawn ornament
2 Posts
non start...

Same situation here,but now and again,the coil does fire. But never enough to make my money pit run. Being where I am, I am the only one who can easily work on my car,and I have yet to figure out what is going on. Tried other coils,but same result,now and again the central locks wont work,and my windows will still work when the key is off....am baffled.:surrender: Guy I bought it from for scrap spent several thousand before he gave up,so atleast I have a ton of parts....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
380se wont start

no-when i try to start it cranks over but wont start-but if i put fuel in throttle body it will run as long as add fuel-fuel pump relay ok-new filter-new fuel pump-fuel coming in line to fuel dist.-cracked injector lines on top of fuel dist and fuel coming up to there -but wont start- how can i tell if fuel dist. before buying another ? thnx all who read this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts