Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 350 AMG
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my 350 from MB 10mins ago, rough pictures, will post decent ones this weekend after I have it cleaned properly!!

cost £3100 inc VAT
I have been given the option of picking up the old parts which I will, and sell on ebay, they have to be worth something!!

Attachments

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
Anthony100 - 3/12/2005 7:01 AM

Just recieved my 350 from MB 10mins ago, rough pictures, will post decent ones this weekend after I have it cleaned properly!!

cost £3100 inc VAT
I have been given the option of picking up the old parts which I will, and sell on ebay, they have to be worth something!!
Looks great! I'll install mine at next weekend. I'm waiting for AMG 4 pipes exhausts&silencers. Front&rear bumpers and side skirts are waiting for it, I'll install all together when exhausts together.. I can offer you AMG taillights also. I have it and I'm too pleased. And it can also seem great with a black SLK! And AMG spoiler too.

·
Registered
SLK 350
69 Posts
Nice one!! With the AMG the car looks better but then I would say that cause mine looks exactly the same. Mine is the same apart from your de-badging, fins and yours is ob and mine is plain black. Arrive at dealer tomorrow and I will take pics this Sat.

By the way did you de-badge it yourself? And how do you feel about the kit? It is worth the effort and 3000 plus pounds you paid for it?

·
Registered
SLK 350 AMG
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It actually came debadged!! Been contemplating for months whether or not to have the badge put on. Even though I like it without, you cant but wonder if people think your driving a 200, (no offense).

If your a careful driver I would say the Kit is definately worth it..IM NOT eeeeks.

Badly scraped the front lip going in and out of my drive, really slowly, Its just so damned low!!

And the rear underskirt is now lower than any UK curb and is an accident waiting to happen!!

Having said all that, DAMN it looks hot, It has balanced out the shape of the car. Before I was not happy, it did not have the aggressive look of a car that is that fast.

Lastly, I think it has re-ignited the boy racer in me, It actually feels like it holds better at high speeds. Could this be the case??,,could it actually do what it is effectively there for and not be cosmetic?
I would love to hear from any one else who has driven the 350 with and without...!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi there,

Very very nice car... Really tempt me to do the kits right now. But i need to somehow get tired of the stock look 1st then i'll get the kit! Hehe.... Anyway where did u got the Aerofins from??

Cheers ya....[8D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts