Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Im having trouble with my 2002 311 sprinter going into limp mode at every junction i stop at. The van drives perfectly and pulls hard in every gear but as soon as i stop at a junction and pull away again it goes into limp mode. It doesnt throw up a light on the dash and if i turn the engine off then back on again it returns to normal.

Its been on a diagnostic and thrown up a code to do with boost pressure so I checked all the wiring to the boost pressure sensor and i cant see any problems with it and iv also replaced the boost pressure sensor but still have the same problem.

Iv recently had injectors 3 and 4 reconditioned as they were leaking but thats all sorted now with no more leaks.

Any ideas what else i should check?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you checked your turbo resonator? I had a similar problem and found that it had cracked like so many others. I ordered a billet version off amazon and am much more confident.

Removal is easy from the bottom, I created temp fix with temflex and electrical tape, but it I had to do it again, I would use jbweld quick epoxy (concave part still leaked) - check for oil mist under turbo as evidence of leak.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts