Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to fix a Windows lifters problem in my 300SE '92. Normal up & down no problem, but the Automatically function isn't working which means when you press beyond the normal up or down the windows should automatically go down or up. Door key / windows lifters also out of order.<br>Thanks in advance.<p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: Does anyone know how to fix a Windows lifters problem in my 300SE '92. Normal up & down no problem, but the Automatically function isn't working which means when you press beyond the normal up or down the windows should automatically go down or up. Door key / windows lifters also out of order.<br>Thanks in advance.<p><p>Try press and holding the button down for 10 sec after the window has reached the fully closed position then for 10 sec. after it reaches the fully open position. This happend on my 92 500SEL and I did this to reset the system<br>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
: : Does anyone know how to fix a Windows lifters problem in my 300SE '92. Normal up & down no problem, but the Automatically function isn't working which means when you press beyond the normal up or down the windows should automatically go down or up. Door key / windows lifters also out of order.<br>Thanks in advance.<p><p>Try press and holding the button down for 10 sec after the window has reached the fully closed position then for 10 sec. after it reaches the fully open position. This happend on my 92 500SEL and I did this to reset the system<br><p><br>Thanks Fred for your reply. Maybe that was the reason - because a few days after it was ok.<br>BR JU<br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.