Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I hope some can share the experiences on the leaky tranny. It leaking from the passenger side and the source is either some kind of servo or controller at the very the back of transmission. The front unit is ok but not the 2nd. It probably some kind of O-ring that need to be replace. The problem is that I can't get my hand nor tool in that tiny space. It's right next to the car frame. I believed the back end of tranny need to be drop.

My question is what's that unit call? How much it usually cost to have it repair at the shop? Should I replace both front and back seal?

Thanks for any information,
Take care.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi all,
I hope some can share the experiences on the leaky tranny. It leaking from the passenger side and the source is either some kind of servo or controller at the very the back of transmission. The front unit is ok but not the 2nd. It probably some kind of O-ring that need to be replace. The problem is that I can't get my hand nor tool in that tiny space. It's right next to the car frame. I believed the back end of tranny need to be drop.

My question is what's that unit call? How much it usually cost to have it repair at the shop? Should I replace both front and back seal?

Thanks for any information,
Take care.

Post a picture. Very hard to tell just by words.

Sahai

1 - 2 of 2 Posts