Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

I'm about to change out all the mounts on the SD and looking at the job guide 22-211 they say there are two different mounts used as they are different rubber (shore hardness) compositions. PN-123 241 30 13 with two blue dots for the left and PN-123 241 27 13 with one blue dot for the right. I'm looking on-line at parts suppliers and they only list the two blue dot version. Has there been a change made and the one dot version dropped?

I'm on the phone with the local MBZ dealer and they act like they are screening calls ;/

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I got the mounts changed out. I called one of the local suppliers over in West Sacramento and he said it would be in by 2:30. I left after 3:30 to run an errand and dropped back by around 4:00 and he had the part. He felt bad about it taking so much time that he gave me the mount for free and an appology. I've just started sourcing these guys and they've really seemed eager to provide good service. They've also got the best price I've seen on Bosch lenses for euro lights. They are in the midst of changing their website and it's a mess right know but he said they're working on it daily to get it up to speed. Thanks Nate!

9Motorsport- Porsche Parts, BMW Parts, Mercedes Benz Parts, Saab Parts, Volvo Parts, Audi/ VW Parts, and More!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts