Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI THERE!<br>I just discovered this site and it looks like it could become huge. (Or at least big since the 123's are fading...)<p>I thought I would ask you about prices for 300D/TD models in your area. My 300D ( aka "Das Brick" ) is starting to need a lot of work again, and I thought maybee I should just pick up another 123 and drive it into the ground.<br>What are the prices in your area like?<br>Thanks.<br>Mark.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to the board of all boards !!<p>To answer your question. There are several variables to consider with regards to price.<br>Year, Mileage, condition to name a few. Down here, a local dealer is selling a 1983 300D with <br>almost 100000 miles, pretty good condition for<br>$3,100.<p>Now if you're considering another one, you might get something with problems as well. I suggest to fix the car.<p>See you around.<p>: HI THERE!<br>I just discovered this site and it looks like it could become huge. (Or at least big since the 123's are fading...)<p>I thought I would ask you about prices for 300D/TD models in your area. My 300D ( aka "Das Brick" ) is starting to need a lot of work again, and I thought maybee I should just pick up another 123 and drive it into the ground.<br>What are the prices in your area like?<br>Thanks.<br>Mark.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't get me wrong, I love my car. BUT it is underpowered and even with a fresh engine it still would be a dog. That's why I would love to get a Turbo Diesel. Not to mention transplanting a Turbo engine would be expensive and a lot of work. I figure the money and time spent would be equivelant to selling my car and getting a Turbo Diesel.<p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: Welcome to the board of all boards !!<p>To answer your question. There are several variables to consider with regards to price.<br>Year, Mileage, condition to name a few. Down here, a local dealer is selling a 1983 300D with <br>almost 100000 miles, pretty good condition for<br>$3,100.<p>Now if you're considering another one, you might get something with problems as well. I suggest to fix the car.<p>See you around.<p>: HI THERE!<br>I just discovered this site and it looks like it could become huge. (Or at least big since the 123's are fading...)<p>I thought I would ask you about prices for 300D/TD models in your area. My 300D ( aka "Das Brick" ) is starting to need a lot of work again, and I thought maybee I should just pick up another 123 and drive it into the ground.<br>What are the prices in your area like?<br>Thanks.<br>Mark.<p><p><br>17/03/01<p>I live in California The Monterey Bay area..<br>A person can purchase a 300 Diesel here for about $3,500 up to $5,000 ....<br>The cars are in great shape.. in fact my mechanic is selling a 300 Diesel and it is in great shape..<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.