Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1984 MERCEDES-BENZ 300 TURBO DIESEL, 1978 CHEVROLET K20 CUSTOM DELUXE
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i need new seals for the front left and right blinker housing. my old ones are cracked and old. i was wondering where to get these seals and also other seals like the doors trunk sunroof ect. thank you.

·
Registered
1984 MERCEDES-BENZ 300 TURBO DIESEL, 1978 CHEVROLET K20 CUSTOM DELUXE
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
If you're just after the seals, I don't think the turn signal seals are sold separately. You may wish to contact Bosch or Hella (whoever the manufacturer of your unit is) for availability. Best case, is to get a good used set from the yard. If the seals are transferable then good. If not then you'll have to find units with good lenses too.

As for the other seals, it depends on your budget. Door seals for sedans cost around $120 minimum per unit straight from Germany (MB dealer parts, w/ my discount). Maybe a bit more for regular price. Others have used aftermarket (Meyle, URO, etc) seals with no problems. Auto Parts at AutohausAZ - OEM Auto Parts - Discount Replacement Parts, Resources and Car Care Tips sells some of them but their inventory may have changed since I last checked the seals.

Here's a DIY thread I made on the door seals for reference. Others can chime in on the trunk or sunroof seals.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w123-e-ce-d-cd-td/1643652-w123-sedan-door-seal-replacement-photos.html

·
Registered
85 300CDT / 95 Accord / 07 Acura RDX
206 Posts
I've had really good luck getting odd parts from a guy in Georgia. The website is www.**********.biz - but I've found I get far better results just calling them up and asking for Rusty. Request he e-mail you an invoice, and you should be good.

What he sells is direct from Mercedes OEM stuff. But it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying from the stealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts