Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, first post i think! cant remember... i just bought my first merc, an '89 300ce, bought off the magic that is ebay for 800 english pounds, which i think is cheap! does anybody know what wheels will fit from the mercedes range or any other car really, it has alloys on as you can see but i want to put some black steelies on... any help will be much appreciated! cheers

also are they supposed to sit that high at the back?! (i'm planning on lowering it anyway but just wondered) thanks again!

·
Registered
1989 300ce
33 Posts
Yes I think you got your CE for a great price. I also have an 89 300CE also and it sits the same as yours. I like it and I would not want to lower mine. I think your car looks good with those alloys why would you want to put steel wheels on it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the look of smaller wheels, 'euro look' as its called, i'm in the process of fitting hydraulic suspension so i can raise and lower the ride height. anybody from the uk on here with some steel wheels for a 124?! cheers....

http://www.hameth.com

·
Registered
Mercedes E200 black. Mercedes 300ce - sold.
761 Posts
noooooooooooooooooooo

do not put any other rims on than what you are already wearing!!

it looks cool as mate, take a look at mine in my sig!! it will not look right with steelys!!

god knows why you would even consider doing that??[?][8)]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok! ok! maybe i'll have a re-think... i do like the wheels but wanted something a bit different from the normal big wheels etc... i've seen your car around conley, i'm only in saltash...

·
Registered
Mercedes E200 black. Mercedes 300ce - sold.
761 Posts
really!!! thats cool mate!

ive been spootted nerr nerr ha ha

have you seen capn' jaspers also? he has a green 320ce. i met him a few timesw to discus our cars, maybe we could meet also?

cheers
Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts