Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a complete service manual other than Mercedes-benz CD-ROM. Something in paperback or hardback.<p><br> Thankyou<br> Larry<br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Looking for a complete service manual other than Mercedes-benz CD-ROM. Something in paperback or hardback.<p><br> Thankyou<br> Larry<br> <p> <p>Larry, I have a 1979 300SD, and the Mercedes dealer was the only place I could get a chassis and body service manual, BUT, they said the 116 version was no longer available so I had to order the 123 chassis set(2), I have not found any problem using them for the 116 chassis.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: : Looking for a complete service manual other than Mercedes-benz CD-ROM. Something in paperback or hardback.<p><br> Thankyou<br> Larry<br> <p> <p>Larry, I have a 1979 300SD, and the Mercedes dealer was the only place I could get a chassis and body service manual, BUT, they said the 116 version was no longer available so I had to order the 123 chassis set(2), I have not found any problem using them for the 116 chassis.<p><br>Mercedes now offers all manuals for that series on CD rom about $100 or so . still cheeper than buying the manuals individually. <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manuals

Ebay often times has the CDROM version for about $75. I have seen nearly all of the hardcopy manuals out there at one time or another. I was lucky and scored the Chassis Vol 1 and 2 and Engine and Drivetrain Vol 1 and 2 when I bought my '75 450SE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts