Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1994 E320 (W124) 4-Door Sedan
332 Posts
picklesam said:
...hmmm...
That's looks just like the model they use to advertise the RACEONUSA kits.

RACEON HiFlex™ Type-86 Complete 12-Piece Wide Body Kit > Mercedes-Benz E-Class 86-95 > 4-Door - RAC2852

Down to the stripes, except they removed the wheels. Driver side mirror on both photos. Even the steering is on the same side as well as the little 300E toothpaste on the truck lid.

Interesting, didn't know it was an Aussie car or probably and Aussie Manufacturer.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ok, ok, I see now... the photos on the website did not do it justice as this eBay auction. :surrender:

I didn't know there were other kits and custom work that could be done.
Remember, I said I came over from a 190E world, so I like that old EVO2 look... :crybaby2:

I just want 500E fenders now... and maybe a WALD front lip and rear spoiler. :p
Wish they weren't so expensive for a 10+ year old car.

-J

·
Registered
E500Es
29,576 Posts
chrisdpham said:
wow - that's pretty much the worst W124 I've ever seen in my entire life.
There are those who think that all the 124s [much like the E36 M3s] that are modded with the same four approved wheelsets and approved aero effects are boring to tears. That is why everyone gets to write their own checks.

But this one might just beat the ebay evo. And somewhere I have the Testarossa 124.

·
Registered
1989 260E
62 Posts
GO FOR A DRIVE AND YOU WILL HAVE PEOPLE STOPING YOU TO TAKE PICTURES... IT HAPPENS TOO ME ALL THE TIME.
LOL, whoa if he was such mafia as his number plate says..i dont think anyone would wanna be stopping him to take pictures.. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
mcbear said:
There are those who think that all the 124s [much like the E36 M3s] that are modded with the same four approved wheelsets and approved aero effects are boring to tears. That is why everyone gets to write their own checks.

But this one might just beat the ebay evo. And somewhere I have the Testarossa 124.
"NFS:CARBON - STAGE 4 BODY KIT"

George Barris, Rest in Peace!Barris.Com!

·
Registered
332 Posts
jgajito said:
"NFS:CARBON - STAGE 4 BODY KIT"

George Barris, Rest in Peace!Barris.Com!
Sorry for the off thread topic...

NFS CARBON - SUPER PRO STREET RACER EXHAUST tip... w/ a free matching spoiler for support.

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
I dunno, for 1:that paint job and those graphics are awfull, 2: the car would look very nice it the evo spoiler wasen't there but I guess thast what make's that car, that car. A normal solid any color would make that car look nice.

·
Registered
1995 E320
2,601 Posts
isnt there a dayglo purple one complete with a fuzzy interior floating around somewhere. i believe it was advertised as "one of a kind."

·
Registered
1988 300 E
132 Posts
jgajito said:
Sorry for the off thread topic...

NFS CARBON - SUPER PRO STREET RACER EXHAUST tip... w/ a free matching spoiler for support.

OMG....hahaha !! Ok I cant even tell what car that is !!

I would really respect it, if that car had a jet engine in there somewhere and those were the exhausts for that !! lol !!

Do you have the pic, in a higher resolution ?

·
Registered
332 Posts
zudeck said:
OMG....hahaha !! Ok I cant even tell what car that is !!

I would really respect it, if that car had a jet engine in there somewhere and those were the exhausts for that !! lol !!

Do you have the pic, in a higher resolution ?
No High-Res photos, it was Top Gears Magazine's Website in a section of the Gallery called CarBage. Top Gear

Looks of beauties in there.

-J

·
Registered
1995 E320
2,601 Posts
from the shape of the C pillar and rear lights, im guessing infiniti G20 (also nissan primera!)

·
Registered
332 Posts
The new S55 Lexus... wide body EVO55

·
W124 Moderator
86 190E 2.3L 16V, 2 95 320TE's, 02 S500
12,928 Posts
This all has to be the result of medications. Specifically the type that do not come with labels or receipts and have been taken in bad combinations. On the other hand, they are getting out there and trying. I bet that puppy really "whistles" through the wind.

Jayare

·
Registered
2008 S550, 2001 E55, 1995 E500, 1988 300E
100 Posts
how degrading. M5 for sale if anybodys interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts