Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver 1984 model<br> 280 CE<br> Has been in our loving home for 10 years.<br> Auto<br> RHD<br> all electric including sun roof.<br> Cruise control and ABS<br> 140k on the clock FSH<br> She is a beauty and has never let us down.<br> I have put 120k on the clock personally.<br> My wife now needs more room in the back for growing family.<br> Contact via site or E-mail<br> [email protected]<br> or mobile 07771 976 476<br> Located just outside London in Essex<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello there....I could be interested in this.<br> Please let me know what sort of price you would be able to consider.<br> To be honest a 230ce is my prefered option...can't seem to find a decent one though.<br> thanks .<br> <br> paul cairns (Dover region)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi<br> This was posted a while ago - I've only just discovered the forum - but if you haven't already sold drop me aline. I live in NE London so could view pretty much any time...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mark:<br> <br> I just saw your add selling your 280 CE posted on MBNZ Forum. I´m looking into buying on of this beauties but I live in Chile, so would be kind of hard to bring yours over.<br> <br> Nevetheless, I was wondering if anyone could give me some of the key suggestions as to what to look for in a 1982 280 CE that I´m planning on buying. Your comments will be mostly appreciated.<br> <br> Thanks and I hope you´ve already sold yours.<br> <br> Vicente S.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mark:<br> <br> I just saw your add selling your 280 CE posted on MBNZ Forum. I´m looking into buying on of this beauties but I live in Chile, so would be kind of hard to bring yours over.<br> <br> Nevetheless, I was wondering if anyone could give me some of the key suggestions as to what to look for in a 1982 280 CE that I´m planning on buying. Your comments will be mostly appreciated.<br> <br> Thanks and I hope you´ve already sold yours.<br> <br> Vicente S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.