Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I'm looking for a Radiator for my 280 SE W126 (1983) - as close as possible to the original. Two questions:

1.- Anybody knows the correct part # or can show me to a site that has it?

2.- Any recommendations on sites where I can buy this part - that ship overseas (Latin America)?

Congratulations on a great Forum and thanks so much in advance,

J

PS: I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this should have been posted anywhere else...

·
Registered
584 Posts
My 280 (W116) has a Behr radiator in it. If I can get time later today I will get a number off of it for you.

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
You didn't state as to whether you have AC or Not. But here is the EPC part no.s.

1235011201 Without A/C

1235012901 With A/C.

You should be able to cross reference either of these to find a compatible replacement radiator.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much Chadahar.

Sorry for the basic question: is there a site you recommend where I can buy the Radiator online, using the EPC #?

Cheers,

J

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
Maybe Parts.com ???
280SE's were not imported into the U.S. by MB. So finding that part no. here, unless the same for a 300SE, would be a no go as most parts supplier's in the US do not list Euro Cars or models.

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
The Part number 1235012901 is only used in the 280SE and the 280SEL in the W126 models, but both numbers are used exclusively for the 123 Models. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts