Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner curbed 3 of the wheels so I'm going to 20" wheels and leaning toward the 255's size because of better tire choice. Diameter drops .2 on a 255 which is 1/4 inch so that's fine.
Anybody using either size; and what brand you used have a comment let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
757 Posts
My winter tires are 265/45R20 Pirelli Scorpion M&S on OZ Canyon wheels. (My summers are 21-inch Continentals on AMG wheels.) Everything works well, no problems.

BTW, I happily recommend the Pirellis for winter driving on snowy or icy roads. They aren't the best for deep fresh snow as they don't have a particularly blocky tread, but they are excellent for all other conditions -- which is most of the time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm running 275/45/20 forgot the brand of tires lol, something with an N, nexen or something like that forgot. Not too bad either.

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
I'm running 275/45/20 forgot the brand of tires lol, something with an N, nexen or something like that forgot. Not too bad either.
Nexen Rodian?

·
Banned
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nexen Rodian?
I like a little "stretch" instead of the flat or bulged out look sidewall. Just a hair under is my goal.
Our 430 has a 9.5 rear with 255/35 and I like that look even on a ML. I think I'll go 255/45 all around.

MB-SV, thanks for tip on Roadians. Will check that out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts