Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling a set of 245 40 17 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 winter tires mounted on chrome 5 spoke clk wheels. The tires have approximately 60-70% tread left. The wheels were just used for winter purpose so the chrome is flaking off in places due to the Iowa road salt. But they would make a wonderful set of winters. I will have pictures early this week. If anyone has used these tires before you know how amazing they are on snow/ice.
Here is a picture I found on google to show what wheel it is:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2128/2409618480_16ab48c284_o.jpg

Asking 500 shipped for the wheels and tires.

Also have another set of tires that are brand new with the stickers still on them asking 600 shipped for these guys. They can be seen here:

Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing the wheels with the mounted tires AND the new tires.

What size are the new tires? Please email me or post on this thread more specifics.
Thanks very much,
Evan Guilfoyle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The new tires are 245 40 17 they are identical to the ones mounted on the wheels. They are still strapped together in pairs with the stickers one them how I received them from tire rack.

·
Registered
'07 CLK550 Cabriolet
54 Posts
Where were you about two months ago?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well they have been posted for almost a month. Figured they would be gone by now. Am I too high on price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts