Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 C-230, 07 C-280 4matic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the following on German E-bay.

230GE being broken for spares. Many of the items are starting at 1 Euro (about a $1.20 US). Doors, radiators, dashes, front grills, a transmission (maybe??), windows...lots of parts.

If anyone is looking for parts to replace/repair...this could be a good deal.

Good luck!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whoops,

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66265&item=7965298277&rd=1

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you get to the listed page, go to the "Andere Artikel des Verkäufers" link in the upper right side which stands for "members other items" which will lead you to the list of available parts.

German ebay appears to be a good place for parts, I just wish I could read German. :)

·
Registered
200D, 300TD, 230GE
259 Posts
You can read the German site in English or you can have one of the translation sites like Altavista translate it for you.

The bigger problem seems to be getting sellers over there to even answer a question, much less ship things over here.

We need to get one of the European members to start a small business for those of us on this side of the pond. They could act as an intermediary and take a commission!

Bruce

·
Registered
1993 - 250 GD LWB Cabrio Wolf
97 Posts
Bruce,

Sounds like a good idea. Send me a private message or e-mail and we'll discuss it.

Richard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts