Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
66,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rummy Resurfaces, Calls for U.S. Propaganda Agency

Rummy Resurfaces, Calls for U.S. Propaganda Agency (Updated) | Danger Room from Wired.com
"One of the many things I love about Donald Rumsfeld is that he's totally unrepentant. Back in 2001, the Pentagon under his leadership created the controversial Office of Strategic Influence, which was closed down just a few months later after its existence became public. Rightly or wrongly, the Pentagon was accused of creating a propaganda office. Now, the former defense secretary has a bigger vision: he is advocating a "21st century agency for global communications." "

WTF ^2:confused:

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
It's called The VOICE of AMERICA

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Rummy Resurfaces, Calls for U.S. Propaganda Agency

Rummy Resurfaces, Calls for U.S. Propaganda Agency (Updated) | Danger Room from Wired.com
"One of the many things I love about Donald Rumsfeld is that he's totally unrepentant. Back in 2001, the Pentagon under his leadership created the controversial Office of Strategic Influence, which was closed down just a few months later after its existence became public. Rightly or wrongly, the Pentagon was accused of creating a propaganda office. Now, the former defense secretary has a bigger vision: he is advocating a "21st century agency for global communications." "

WTF ^2:confused:
I understand that Air America may have some unused broadcast equipment.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
It's called The VOICE of AMERICA
Ain't the fucking truth, you should see the VOA TV broadcasts over here, fucking rediculous..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts