Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML 430
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks I am selling my new wheels and they are in the box. check them out, I have them on ebay right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7965620243&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

just cut and paste.

any questions email me.

·
Registered
2000 ML 430
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buddy the offset is 40mm. I have an ML 430 and as you know it comes from factory with some huge 4 piston caliper brakes upfront and I test fit them and actually give me a better clearance than the stock wheels. they actually look flush or parallel to the fender.

·
Registered
2000 ML 430
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw some just like it on a website called highline wheels.com which have a program to see the wheels on the ML. unfortunetely, like anybody else,they don't have them in 20" but you can see them on 19". check it out.

·
Registered
ML320
50 Posts
Pichito,

I'm new in this forum as I was driving an Audi A4 and traded in my car for a ML320 recently. As of your wheels, it looks stunning and I'm interested which need your help to give me an offer. Nonetheless, I'm locating Hong Kong i/o States. Please advise how much will it cost to send to Hong Kong inlcuded the rims' price ??

Awaiting for your kind response.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts