1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 E320
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 e320
want to fit 20's
tirerack has no posted 20's and im wondering if they fit...keep in mind that i will drop car with h+r springs and bilstein shocks....if they do fit what size tires should i use...will the ride be garbage after the 20's?...keep in mind im in nyc and am wondering if il be at the repair shop every week due to our bad streets.....any advice? thanks

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
the problem is that when you use a 20" wheel there is not a proper tire size for the W21...

the problem is that when you use a 20" wheel there is not a proper tire size for the W210 which uses a 25.3" diameter tire ... .the smalles 20" tire is the 245/30-20 which is 25.8" and there is no stagger fitment either

·
Registered
96 E320
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see,,,thanks alot luke...i guess im going to go w/ 19's then...and do the h+r drop w/ ...

i see,,,thanks alot luke...i guess im going to go w/ 19's then...and do the h+r drop w/ bilstein shocks....i have no knoledge on spacers...do you recomend them '
are they better for handling or do they only enhance the look of the car???

·
Registered
96 E320
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see,,,thanks alot luke...i guess im going to go w/ 19's then...and do the h+r drop w/ ...

i see,,,thanks alot luke...i guess im going to go w/ 19's then...and do the h+r drop w/ bilstein shocks....i have no knoledge on spacers...do you recomend them '
are they better for handling or do they only enhance the look of the car???

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
I do not recommend them ..... if the wheels properly fit the car there is no need for them...

I do not recommend them ..... if the wheels properly fit the car there is no need for them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts