Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

741 - 749 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
62,305 Posts
Kamala Harris -aka the ABW- drops out.

“Eleven months ago at the launch of our campaign in Oakland I told you all: ‘I am not perfect.' But I will always speak with decency and moral clarity and treat all people with dignity and respect. I will lead with integrity. I will speak the truth. And that’s what I have tried to do every day of this campaign. So here’s the truth today,” Harris wrote in a note to supporters. “I’ve taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life. My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue ."

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,142 Posts
Hillary Clinton leads all Democrats in new poll.

She’s not running for president — yet — but Hillary Clinton was the top choice for Democratic voters in the Harvard-Harris national poll released last week.

Mrs. Clinton drew 21%, followed by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden with 20%, when registered Democrats were asked whom they would support for the 2020 party presidential nod if she and former Secretary of State John Kerry were added to the mix.

Someone tell Jakter that now is the big chance for all the Hillary lovers to get her elected president in 2020. They need to do whatever it takes to sabotage Biden and install her in his place as presumptive nominee because she clearly is the only candidate who has the "electability" to beat Trump.

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,662 Posts
Dems should just bow out and save the money for 2024 potus run. Perhaps Oprah would be the only one to rally the Dems. Potus runs need to be run like a spec movie for mass appeal.

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
T5
16,451 Posts
BREAKING: Russia Cleared To Compete In 2020 US Elections

Defending champions Russia will be allowed to take part in next year’s presidential election as normal, it has been confirmed.

With yesterday’s announcement that Russia would be banned from competing in international sporting events for at least four years, many feared that the sanction would extend to international political contests too.

But officials have given Russia the green light to take part in all international political events, pointing out that compared with tampering with urine samples, meddling with election results wasn’t really a big deal.

“Sure, they may have tampered with the odd presidential race here and there, but let’s get things into perspective – it’s someone running president, not the 100 metres men’s final,” one official said.

Fans were happy with the decision, saying Russia had become a much-loved part of US elections.

“Russia is such a fearless competitor, it just wouldn’t be the same without them here. They’re going to be hard to beat again next year,” one American politics fan said.

US President Donald Trump praised the decision, saying that apart from a 465-page FBI report, there is no evidence to suggest that Russia had ever interfered with elections.

Russia will compete in a warm-up event in Britain later this month.

·
Registered
2005 E320 CDI *black on black with nearly every option*
966 Posts
I'm Super excited to see the result of 2020. The right seems to think trump is virtually unbeatable, especially with the current field of democratic candidates. The left (which seems to be the majority on this forum) seems utterly convinced that there's no way trump can win again without cheating.
Lmao. its gonna be a fun year.

·
Premium Member
1999 E320 4Matic (Sold) 2002 E320 4Matic (Sold) 1997 Infinity QX 4 SUV 4x4 (Survival vehicle)
878 Posts
There are conservatives, ultra conservatives, tea party, here as well. You just have to be around long enough to know who is who.
Anyone guessing 2020 election outcome would be wrong, or just get lucky with their guess.
We are living in the times of "madness" fake news, human scum, scams, witch hunts, hoax,and and and. The truth is out there................way out there.
There are a few centrists here. Just stick around in this forum, but you will need to abandon all hope. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

741 - 749 of 749 Posts