Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

621 - 640 of 663 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
What did the President say that was racist or white supremacist?
He just said that they don’t like America so they should leave.
I agree with that, and I’m no racist or white supremacist.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Dems seems to have given up on running the Russia hoax platform and will go into the election on the deplorables/racist platform that worked so well for Billary. lol

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
He assumed that three US-born Congresswomen were from another country (they're brown). If it weren't somehow racial, then he would've, and should've, said the same about their fellow Democrats Pelosi, Schumer, and Gillibrand as well, but he didn't (they're White). Hard to miss that.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Does he still make his chicken with 11 different herbs and spices?

·
66,866 Posts
but are you anti-racist and against white supremacy ideals? Take your time...

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
For the record, I will vote either Bernie or Warren this cycle. I'm concerned Sanders' age will become an issue, and it should, and that's why Warren (not perfect but fairly progressive) is in the mix.

Sanders/Warren would be my ideal ticket.

Also, and for the pessimists around, I continue to predict a landslide victory for democrats. I think Trump will lose by historic margins.

You heard it here first...
Re: Bernie, I'm with you, but voting for Fauxcahontas is a slap in the face to actual Native Americans. He needs a better running mate than that. Actually, Bern ought to have a talk with Gary Johnson. The two of them together could do good things, and their views would complement each other. And they'd kick Trump's ass.

·
Registered
880 Posts
If Biden had said there were 187 different genders and that ants should have the same rights as people, it wouldn't be as stupid as some of the things Trump says on a weekly basis.
As usual Biden doesn't know WTH he's talking about, he's about 60 short on the gender thingy.

621 - 640 of 663 Posts
About this Discussion
662 Replies
32 Participants
Brian VT
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing