Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know~ I know~ 2 different car. I'm married, no kids yet... live in canada, ontario. i've being debating on which one to get. both are nice car. audi r8 needs a fix on the exhaust, it sounds so terrible for 2020 version.

so which one to get? a 2020 Mercedes Benz AMG GT 4 Door 63S -OR- 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance. most likely won't drive both cars in winter~ not worth the accidents. R8 is a fun car, but not a everyday thing, even the road clearance its slightly higher than Lamborghini but still the road in Canada sucks. the front of the r8 looks bad but the rear looks bad ass. for the gt, i like the new front, but the rear diffuser needs more work. hey but the advantage i can cruise with my friend. I don't know I am not sure what to get. the r8 interior quality seems outdated oldish but the rear engine is still have some exotic feeling. but the GT have 9 speed yo! and rear wheels are 21" and 312 width. both car are fast, somewhat nice looking in the own way and many more reason for each's disadvantage and advantage. sigh~ only have one garage space. If you guys have a chance to pick one. which one would you get and why ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts