Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to check in with all of you concerning a problem I'm having with the backup camera. It always comes on when the car is in reverse however it can stay on after going into Drive for 30 to 60 seconds. I'm not trying to be difficult but I would think that when you shift from R to D the backup camera should come off.

Anyone else having this issue??

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I wanted to check in with all of you concerning a problem I'm having with the backup camera. It always comes on when the car is in reverse however it can stay on after going into Drive for 30 to 60 seconds. I'm not trying to be difficult but I would think that when you shift from R to D the backup camera should come off.

Anyone else having this issue??

Thanks!!
Wrong forum utbronco.

This is the w202 forum.

You have a w205.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry?

Sorry, I posted in the C43 AMG forum and that is what I have. I don't understand the W202 or W205, I thought I bought a C43.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You

Thanks for pointing out that I'm evidently in the wrong forum!! I did find the W205 C-Class forum and have posted there.

Dave

·
Registered
126 Posts
We have a C43 W205, CL600 W216, and a GLE 350 W166. All have the back-up camera stay on for a few seconds, sometimes a little longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
wcbaird
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing