Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so this is gonna sound extremely stupid, I know, but today I switched out my 2017 BMW 330i and I leased a new 2019 C300 straight from the dealership. Meaning, I didn't build the car so therefore I didn't add any packages since my dumb thought process was its a 2019 stock car and a Benz it should be equipped w certain packages like parking/nav/lighting. I even took it for a test drive, but I didn't park the car or have to use the nav which is why I didn't notice, also the dealer didn't even mention a thing about packages so it flew over my head. He just kept discussing old installation payments the entire time. I know navigation can be installed but basically what I wanna know is can i add packages like park assist w/sensors, and ambient lighting (sans pricing) after purchase? Cuz honestly for the price I'm leasing the car, and the quality I received, it feels like a major downgrade from the BMW, which is killing me. Sorry for the long read lol.

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
fabbrisd1
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing