Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GLK Owners?

Asking on behalf of my aunt who has a 2015 GLK 250 BT. Only about 40K Kms after 4 years and the tires are near the wear tabs (somehow). Instead of getting run-flats, I'm recommending she replaces with NON RUN FLAT ALL SEASON TIRES - 235/ 45/ 20 100HXL

She lives in Vancouver (snow tires not needed/ she does not drive when there is snow) and I'd say #1 priority is grip/ safety, followed by comfort and lastly value/ longevity.

What are folks' recommendations, there are only 2 tire options available through Costco but more through 3rd parties/ Canadian Tire. Would love to hear the group's opinion.
I. Pirelli - SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
II. Michelin - Premier LTX

Do folks have any other recommendations - hard to find ALL SEASON tires that fit the car and are "comfort-focused" Vs. performance.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
On my 2015, I’m running Michelin Sport Pilots, which seem fine. They were on the car (used) when I got them, and have about half the tread remaining with no issues.

I think they are a +1 size, 255/40/20

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I also have Michelin tires on my 2015 GLK350.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I'm running Contacts on mine, original equipment, not run flats. 47K miles and still have wear. I'll replace with the same tire or Michelins M&S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts