Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Been great so far. The trails are rough due to a couple of severe rain storms out here in the last month but no problem for the mogs an Pinzies!!
Gooooooood wheeling
TLane

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Calico

With out pictures and video's..... the good wheeling is all a lie:devil
Keep your pants on--- pics will come. Joe had a GoPro mounted an it got some great action vids from MogSter

I just got home and am tuckered out but have a few vids to load
TL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well I don't know about you guys but any day I'm camping and wheelin my Unimog is a win in my book so I'll consider the weekend a success! Got GoPro video from Friday, Saturday and even Sunday though the Saturday evening run the battery was dead so no video up Duran and down Mule.

Great weekend, we wheeled every day and I only burned two 10 gallon tanks of propane. And I mean EXACTLY 20 gallons, I cruised into camp on the Sunday on fumes!

Turkey came out ok, skin was not as good as years past when we fried in peanut oil. I blame that on not using peanut oil to coat the turkey in the new IR cooker. Next one will be better!

Morgarita bar was hopping! We burned through a lot of tequila and mix but no where near running out. We'll have to work harder next year! I kept tapping out early so I could get up early to make coffee. On the way home I had a great idea. Prep the coffee the night before and use a couple xmas light timers to fire them off in the AM so I can sleep in and drink later into the evening! DING DING DING we have a winner!

I'm going to make an effort to get Mogfest.com going again. We had the best turnouts with the website because everyone can get to that without needing to be a "member" of the sites we are posting on.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
More photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
More photos 2!

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
More photos 3!

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
More photos 4!

Attachments

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
5,856 Posts
[NO its not a Jeep] Best sticker ever.

Great pics. Looks like all had a great time. Miss that part of the country and the wheeling it offers.

Look forward to vids. Am sure they will be great.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts