Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
S550, Jeep Grand
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skip straight to the photos: Photos

Excerpt: Renderings of the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class mid-cycle face lift have made their way to the web and we love what we see. Mercedes-Benz won’t limit changes to just the headlights, the grille, and the bumpers; the sheetmetal will also be significantly altered as well. The pronounced sculpted rear fenders we’re now used to will be scrapped on the sedan and the station wagon. The coupe and convertible may retain their current side panels, setting them somewhat apart from the four- and five-door models. This distinction would be highly appropriate, as the two sets of body styles don’t share a platform; the E-class coupe and convertible use a combination of C- and E-class underpinnings.

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Rendered | eMercedesBenz

·
Registered
W212 2012 E350 Sports P2 White & Pano Roof
32 Posts
Thanks , I am sorry to see ponton fenders go as well as quad lights .Other than that ,it looks nice
other than those, it looks the same as this year's model :dunno:
Well...i like the front, wish they'll do something to the rear end as well :bowdown:

·
Registered
353 Posts
The current E looks much better in person than in photos. There is something about the curves and creases in person that photos just can't capture. I am sure this is the same with the 2014 as well. I am sure that when I see it up close and personal that it is going to be just like every other E, excellent.

·
Registered
11 GL350 BLUETEC, 10 E63 AMG, 84 380SEL, 70 280SE
95 Posts
The front reminds me a bit of the S-Class (W220), with the shape of the headlights.

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
As to the 2014 model,

Nice, but aving seen and read the write up, I STILL don't mind having purchased my '11 E350 "Sport" sedan from my nearest Mercedes Benz dealer 3 days ago!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts