Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have am inquiring about my 2013 g550. Im looking to upgrade the grill/bottom portion of the grill to the AMG grill. Is this possible? If so does anyone have any reliable makers of the conversion kit? Also wondering how much it is if you take it into the shop to convert it, or is it user friendly to convert it myself. Any cautions/info would be great. thanks!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Its Pretty easy to work yourself aside from the paint. If you decide too do the bumper and and with the AMG look I am local in DC and would be interested in buying the regular G550 front bumper. PM me if you want..thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its Pretty easy to work yourself aside from the paint. If you decide too do the bumper and and with the AMG look I am local in DC and would be interested in buying the regular G550 front bumper. PM me if you want..thanks.
I just finished my conversion on my 2015 G550. Front/rear bumper avail.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have am inquiring about my 2013 g550. Im looking to upgrade the grill/bottom portion of the grill to the AMG grill. Is this possible? If so does anyone have any reliable makers of the conversion kit? Also wondering how much it is if you take it into the shop to convert it, or is it user friendly to convert it myself. Any cautions/info would be great. thanks!
In the midst of completing this conversion. Did the whole front/rear and fenders.

The grilll was easy straight forward to swap. The fenders were easy...

The front bumper, straight forward until you start swapping the electrical. I have PDC on my 550 and on the AMG bumper the mounting location is different and had to do modding... asides from that. everything else was fine. Pics soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry wasn't able to DM you. Will do so now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts