Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all new Benz owner here....just had a little girl and found baby seats not so compatible with 2012 s4.... Just traded it with less then 10k on a new e550.....so excited ....Ordered a 2013 palladium on ash p2, driver assist, panoroof heated sterring power side shades, only option i did not get was air ride.....been in contact with my friend at MB the car was finished two weeks ago shipped 14th scheduled at port tomorrow should have it in hand bye weekend i hope.....anyone pick up a 2013 yet???? Anyone know if there are any slight changes??? I plan on grille replacement. Any advice or things I should know???

·
Registered
11' E350, 12' E550
6 Posts
if you have driver assist, I don't know if you can do the grill replacement. There are sensors on the front grill.

·
Registered
2012 ,W212 Mercedes-Benz E Klasse
642 Posts
Yup, that's correct .I don't think aftermarket grills would work because of that . Keep your factory grill , these are nicer , I had swapped mine with 4 grill slat too but I don't have driving assist package

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
55tech and formymercedes.com both have grilles that are distronic compatible. Have had audis for years and know the whole match AM parts to specific options.......mbusa has all 13 models up to look at no change.....I read all the "spy" articles.....some of them as young as yesterday they all still say it will be redesigned.....but Benz site has them up with no change at all.....kinda bummed would have had a 12 but was told to wait cause of changes......now no changes......but I got every option the way I wanted......still can't wait

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
Grill replacement for 2012 E350

Hi all new Benz owner here....just had a little girl and found baby seats not so compatible with 2012 s4.... Just traded it with less then 10k on a new e550.....so excited ....Ordered a 2013 palladium on ash p2, driver assist, panoroof heated sterring power side shades, only option i did not get was air ride.....been in contact with my friend at MB the car was finished two weeks ago shipped 14th scheduled at port tomorrow should have it in hand bye weekend i hope.....anyone pick up a 2013 yet???? Anyone know if there are any slight changes??? I plan on grille replacement. Any advice or things I should know???
Considering replacing grill w/Star type. Where do you suggest looking for this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Formymercedes.com or 55techas stated in the post just before yours....also try mbworld.com...much more user interaction....

·
Registered
'04 G500, '00 E55 AMG, '90 300TE 4Matic, '82 240D
1,953 Posts
55tech and formymercedes.com both have grilles that are distronic compatible. Have had audis for years and know the whole match AM parts to specific options.......mbusa has all 13 models up to look at no change.....I read all the "spy" articles.....some of them as young as yesterday they all still say it will be redesigned.....but Benz site has them up with no change at all.....kinda bummed would have had a 12 but was told to wait cause of changes......now no changes......but I got every option the way I wanted......still can't wait
the 2014 model year will probably introduce the facelift, though from what I've seen it's not going to be too much different than the current model, mostly just a new bumper and lights. I think your '13 will do you quite well :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts