Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'87 300D
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official (since no one provided any input)

The 2013 Central Florida Benz Bash will be on April 6th, 2013 in the field behind the townhome.

Location: Newmarket Dr, Windermere, FL (I will have signs or balloons out)

Time: 10:00am - whenever the cops get called

What to bring: Yourself, a Mercedes Benz. If you want to bring food let it be known. I will most likely provide hamburgers and hot dogs and coke/water

What to expect: A gathering or like minded Mercedes Benz owners. I have a garage so if you want to tinker you are more than welcome to do so. We are not pulling engines or sub frames or any serious work.

Questions: send me a PM or email through the forum.

What you can do to help: Spread the word through out the lands and invite every benz owner you can!

Watch this thread for more info and expect a date TBD in a few days!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

(add your name to the list of attendees and the number of people you're bringing. The more the merrier)

·
Premium Member
1997 40th anniversary edition sl500
344 Posts
location??? for gps please. need cross st or address. sounds good will tell neighbors.

·
Registered
'87 300D
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
'87 300D
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's happening this Saturday 10am to whenever it feels like ending. the google map location is above so set your GPS to newmarket dr in windermere. I will put out balloons so you know where to turn off once on Reams Rd.

If you feel like bringing food, have at it. I will provide hotdogs, chips, and some drinks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's happening this Saturday 10am to whenever it feels like ending. the google map location is above so set your GPS to newmarket dr in windermere. I will put out balloons so you know where to turn off once on Reams Rd.

If you feel like bringing food, have at it. I will provide hotdogs, chips, and some drinks.
If you are part of the mercedes benz club of florida you can advertise on our facebook page. pretty sure you'll get some wanting to go members out there.

Mercedes Benz Club of Florida | Facebook

this is the link to the page.
i don't think i'll make it as i'll be doing some work on my w202 and w201 but probably will host an event in tampa bay area pretty soon. wish you a great outcome and don't forget to submit some photos of the event

1 - 13 of 13 Posts