Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes Benz ML350 4Matic blueEfficiency
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Remus and I'm new here. Barely can find my way through these posts. Its been a while since I was on a forum. I just purchased a 2012 ML350 4Matic blueEfficiency and every time I start it now it tells me that my service B7 is due in 12 days or so. I was wondering what is service B7 included and cost wise. I Googled like any ''good man'' would lol but, I'm still getting conflicted messages and answers. So my question is what do they actually do and ball park how much will it cost. Dealer vs a certified German shop. The ML is in very good condition, looks like it never saw the daylight, clean, new tires from the dealer I got it from, all buttons work properly,lights, seats, very very impressed with the conditions. They did their own assessment and besides oil change it needs nothing.So, can anyone elaborate quick what they B7 service is? Thanks much for your time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.