Thank you so much, I'll check it. Also thank you for the attachments from your earlier reply.
The problem is I'm only getting 0.5 volts at the compressor through the blue/green wire when the ac is on at all time. Please read the below things.
1. After replacing the ac compressor the new compressor will not pump just like the old compressor. A shop lie to me and said the old compressor was bad. They wanted $2400 to change out the intire system.
2. I changed out the compressor, dryer, expansion valve, new o rings and pull a vacuum.
3. I disconnected the plug to the compressor and jumped started the compressor with a 15amp fuse in a wire and my battery pack, using a different power source.
4. The compressor came on and I was able to charge the system completely.
5. I did a continuity on the blue/green wire at the compressor and found it to be good.
Any other suggestions