Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 GL 450.

I set up the Bluetooth to work with my phone, but only works for calls. Any way to get it to work for Audio streaming (music)?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I have a 2012 GL 450.

I set up the Bluetooth to work with my phone, but only works for calls. Any way to get it to work for Audio streaming (music)?

There are two ways you can get it to work. Go into engineering mode and allow audio streaming(you will lose Bluetooth phone capability). Or you could go to the dealer and complain that comand is locking up so they can install a firm ware update. This will allow them to both work. My dealer usually charges 2 hours for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are two ways you can get it to work. Go into engineering mode and allow audio streaming(you will lose Bluetooth phone capability). Or you could go to the dealer and complain that comand is locking up so they can install a firm ware update. This will allow them to both work. My dealer usually charges 2 hours for this.

Thanks! How do I get into Engineering mode, and what steps do I follow after I'm in? Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Thanks! How do I get into Engineering mode, and what steps do I follow after I'm in? Thanks again!

There are numerous historical posts about this in this and other Benz forums. There are also several good YouTube instructional videos for NTG2.5 engineering mode and hidden features. Good luck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are numerous historical posts about this in this and other Benz forums. There are also several good YouTube instructional videos for NTG2.5 engineering mode and hidden features. Good luck!

Great. thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
MAXBENZ
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing