Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am learing that my $60K car w/ pkg I doesn't not have HID lights... can someone tell me what type of bulb it takes. I am picking up monday so don't have access to the manual.

Thanks

T

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
so i am learing that my $60K car w/ pkg I doesn't not have HID lights... can someone tell me what type of bulb it takes. I am picking up monday so don't have access to the manual.

Thanks

T
Its not just lights its a whole bunch of parts, and its pretty much a dealer type add on.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Thanks

T
its H7 bulbs, you can purchase this kit Onspire-Automotive Parts & Accessries that generates no errors if you install it in your new E class. DId it on my car.

i got 6000k pure white to match with LED, they sell matching city light bulbs as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
its H7 bulbs, you can purchase this kit Onspire-Automotive Parts & Accessries that generates no errors if you install it in your new E class. DId it on my car.

i got 6000k pure white to match with LED, they sell matching city light bulbs as well.

I am getting the 43k Mtec as well. where did you mount you ballast on both side. got any pics. thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts