Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 C300 4Matic Steel gray metallic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I was wondering if it is possible to put 2011 LEDS on my 2010 in place of my fog lights? Has anyone tried this? Please advise.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It can be done. About 1K to do it from the dealer, parts plus labor. There are a few German companies that offer LED fog lights for the W204 cars at a much cheaper cost.

·
Registered
2010 C300 4Matic Steel gray metallic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, by any chance do you know the name of some of those German companies?

·
Registered
09 C350
39 Posts
Hello:

I was wondering if it is possible to put 2011 LEDS on my 2010 in place of my fog lights? Has anyone tried this? Please advise.
it can be done... maybe few hundreds bucks...

interested in led front and rear turn signals??? installed in my car...
front turn signals just like the 2011 e-class...

·
Registered
5 Posts
DRL W204

Attached LED DRL style, is this what you mean?
(sorry if attachment didnt go through).

DRL and normal FOGS has different holder inside, you will need to cut some of it therefore the DRL could fit in, challenging but it worth to do it.

Another issue is the resonator, to avoid it only blink off blink and off, a resonator must be installed, this is because LED has lower volt than normal fogs.
No computer reset required.

however, this will not turn on automatically as the new Eklase, you will need to activate it by pulling the switch on fog light button.
Facelift Sklase and Cklase has same issue in where i stay, indonesia.

If you benz workshop are able to give you updated computer module, then your DRL will be as the new Eklase.

Cheers,
Agus Salim

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
however, this will not turn on automatically as the new Eklase, you will need to activate it by pulling the switch on fog light button.

If you benz workshop are able to give you updated computer module, then your DRL will be as the new Eklase.

Cheers,
Agus Salim
Hey Agus,

can you pm me where can I get this in Indo/Jakarta? Going back home next year so I might get some this :)

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
To DENOT :

Hi, I bought this at the BENZLINE shop, Ubi Road - Singapore and installed at the ADS Benz workshop (address : Jl. Panjang, near Kedoya flyover).

Cheers,
Agus Salim

·
Registered
55 Posts
To DENOT :

Hi, I bought this at the BENZLINE shop, Ubi Road - Singapore and installed at the ADS Benz workshop (address : Jl. Panjang, near Kedoya flyover).

Cheers,
Agus Salim
Ah I see... so you bought it from Singapore not Indo. Ok Thanks mate...

·
Registered
2010 GL450, 2011 S65 AMG, 2011 SLS
9 Posts
Attached LED DRL style, is this what you mean?
(sorry if attachment didnt go through).

DRL and normal FOGS has different holder inside, you will need to cut some of it therefore the DRL could fit in, challenging but it worth to do it.

Another issue is the resonator, to avoid it only blink off blink and off, a resonator must be installed, this is because LED has lower volt than normal fogs.
No computer reset required.

Cheers,
Agus Salim
what kind of resonator did you exactly use?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts